Advertising and sponsorship
Reaching audiences across Nottinghamshire
Our advertising and sponsorship opportunities are local, affordable and effective, helping you reach more people through our platforms:
- 810,700 Nottinghamshire residents
- 334,300 homes across seven districts
- 145,700 children and young people (0 to 15 years)
- 491.600 people of working age (18 to 65)
- 164,500 older people (65+)
Why advertise with us
There are a number of reasons why advertising with us is a great opportunity:
- value for money, affordable and tailored packages you won't find anywhere else
- unique opportunities to reach and talk to the residents of Nottinghamshire
- direct distribution
- thousands of opportunities to be seen
- reliable and professional service, from arrangement and booking through to distribution / installation
- competitive rates from our in-house design service
- good customer satisfaction.
Advertise on our digital TV screens
From Mansfield Bus Station to libraries, we can help you reach thousands of commuters and consumers every week.
Showcase your business to more than 500,000 people every month advertising in high footfall, central locations, using our conveniently located digital screens.
- Advertise in 9 of Nottinghamshire’s busiest libraries attracting over 40,000 visitors per month from as little as £15 +VAT per week
- Mansfield Bus Station attracts nearly 100,000 commuters per week, advertising is available for less than £95+VAT per week.
Download our media pack [PDF] for full details.
Please contact our supplier Info Local for more information on 0800 999 3700 quoting reference 'nccmedia2' or visit InfoLocal.
emailme is the Council’s free email update service, keeping residents and local businesses up to date with the latest information.
With over 170,000 subscribers who have signed up to topics that matter to them, emailme provides a cost effective and targeted advertising opportunity.
Advertising is available on a variety of weekly and monthly bulletins, including:
- What’s on
- Latest news
- Family Life (parents of young children)
- Your Life (for ages 50+)
- Health and wellbeing.
Rates start from just £50+VAT. Contact us for the current list of bulletins, availability and deadlines.
Lamp post banners
High visibility banners,on key routes across the county with daily traffic flows of up to 40,000 vehicles or monthly footfalls of up to 348,000.
To discuss available options, please contact us on:
- telephone: 0115 977 2907
- email email@example.com.
Roundabout sponsorship will not only enhance the profile and local awareness of your business, but you’ll also be supporting the local environment.
Perfect for local businesses looking for effective local advertising, roundabout sponsorship is a socially responsible platform that helps support a number of council initiatives from highways maintenance to public amenities and services.
With up to 2 million passing vehicles every month, roundabout sponsorship is a highly revered, valuable and visible advertising channel.
The council’s roundabout sponsorship scheme is managed by CP Media. For initial enquiries and to register your interest, please contact Steve Green:
Advertising and sponsorship policy
All advertising and sponsorship must adhere to Nottinghamshire County Council's advertising and sponsorship policy.
You can contact us for more information on:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- telephone: 0115 977 2907