Advertising and sponsorship
Reaching audiences across Nottinghamshire
Our advertising and sponsorship opportunities are local, affordable and effective, helping you reach more people through our platforms:
- 823,100 Nottinghamshire residents
- 166,500 children and young people (0 to 15 years)
- 600 people of working age (18 to 65)
- 170,200 older people (65+)
Why advertise with us
There are a number of reasons why advertising with us is a great opportunity:
- value for money, affordable and tailored packages you won't find anywhere else
- unique opportunities to reach and talk to the residents of Nottinghamshire
- thousands of opportunities to be seen
- reliable and professional service, from arrangement and booking through to distribution / installation
- competitive rates from our in-house design service
- good customer satisfaction.
emailme is the Council’s free email update service, keeping residents and local businesses up to date with the latest information.
With over 220,000 subscriptions to topics that matter to our residents, emailme provides a cost effective and targeted advertising opportunity.
Advertising is available on a variety of weekly and monthly bulletins, including:
- What’s on
- Latest news
- Family Life (parents of young children)
- Your Life (for ages 50+)
- Health and wellbeing.
Rates start from just £50+VAT. Contact us for the current list of bulletins, availability and deadlines.
Advertise on our digital TV screens
From Nottinghamshire Libraries to Mansfield Bus Station, we can help you reach thousands of commuters and consumers every week.
Please contact our supplier Info Local for more information on 0800 999 3700 or visit www.infolocal.co.uk/notts
Roundabout sponsorship will not only enhance the profile and local awareness of your business, but you’ll also be supporting the local environment.
Perfect for local businesses looking for effective local advertising, roundabout sponsorship is a socially responsible platform that helps support a number of council initiatives from highways maintenance to public amenities and services. With up to 2 million passing vehicles every month, roundabout sponsorship is a highly revered, valuable and visible advertising channel. The council’s roundabout sponsorship scheme is managed by CP Media. For initial enquiries and to register your interest, please contact Simon Wright:
Advertising and sponsorship policy
All advertising and sponsorship must adhere to Nottinghamshire County Council's advertising and sponsorship policy.
You can contact us for more information on:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- telephone: 0115 993 2616