Nottinghamshire Day Competition
Unleash your inner Robin Hood for the chance to win an exciting prize this Nottinghamshire Day
Strike a pose that'll leave Nottinghamshire in awe, channelling our most legendary outlaw, Robin Hood.
To enter, post your best Robin Hood post on your social media feed using the hashtag #NottsDay.
You could win a family ticket to see this year's panto, Cinderella, at Nottingham Playhouse.
How to enter
Whether you don your best Robin Hood attire - or pick up your free Robin Hood hat at our Nottinghamshire Day celebrations on Saturday 26 August at Sherwood Forest - or you get creative with your interpretation of Nottinghamshire's legendary outlaw, we want you to snap a photo that captures the spirit of Sherwood Forest's most famous resident.
Post your Robin Hood pose on your social media feed using the hashtag #NottsDay. You can post on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to enter. Your post must be public, so we can see it, and it must be on your feed. Images posted to stories will not be considered.
You can post your photo before 11.59pm on Monday 28 August to enter. The winner will be selected and contacted by our official page on Tuesday 29 August.
If you receive a message, please take a moment to check it comes from our official page before responding. We will never ask you for sensitive information such as passwords, bank details or credit card information via social media.
Terms and conditions
- To enter, an image of the entrant performing a Robin Hood-style post must be posted to the user's feed on either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram along with the hashtag #NottsDay
- By posting your photo publicly with the hashtag #NottsDay, entrants agree that these posts may be re-shared on the council's social media page
- The competition winner will be contacted on the platform they have entered the competition by the official Nottinghamshire County Council profile
- The prize will be four tickets to a performance of Cinderella at Nottingham Playhouse. Tickets are available for performances between 1 – 8 December 2023, excluding Saturday 2 December at 2.30pm
- To claim your prize, your contact details will be shared with Nottingham Playhouse so that they can arrange your tickets