eLearning course: Safeguarding Children and Young people from Abuse by Sexual Exploitation
This eLearning is provided by the Nottinghamshire Safeguarding Children’s Board via Virtual College.
- to provide awareness of the background to the sexual exploitation of children and young people
- knowledge of the grooming process; online exploitation and human trafficking
- to provide awareness of the key legislation, guidance and research findings
- to be aware of vulnerability factors to look for, especially in assessment#
- to understand the risk assessment process including which elements are used to create a thorough document
- have a basic knowledge of the responsibilities of the key agencies involved in helping children/young people that are being, or are at risk of being, sexually exploited.
How to book
Find the eLearning here.
You will need to register with Virtual College in order to do this e learning.