Early identification and intervention
SENDCos / Qualified Practitioners (PVI).
About this course
This course will explore the role of the SENDCo in identifying children with SEND and planning appropriate interventions to support their development. It will also help SENDCos to support early years practitioners in their settings to do this. For more information please see 'Course aims and outcomes' below.
Dates, times and venue
|6 June 2023||9.30 - 12.00||Microsoft Teams (Online)|
Early years specialist teacher.
£30 (£15 for online courses)
Courses are payable by credit or debit card at the time of booking, please follow the instructions on Eventbrite – invoices will not be sent for these courses.
Further course information
- to explore the Role of the SENCO in settings as key to early intervention for vulnerable groups
- to identify links with EYFS observation and assessments requirements
- to support practitioners to track progress and monitor the effectiveness of interventions in settings and through support from outside agencies
By the end of the course practitioners will have:
- an understanding of how to support and enhance children’s learning and development in different ways
- confidence to promote EYFS best practice
- confidence to identify children with SEND and plan interventions to support their development
- knowledge of where to go for help or support for parents and other practitioners
You must use the Eventbrite link to book a course. You cannot contact the course admin to book.
Make sure you have your manager's approval before booking on a course.
If you have booked a place but find you cannot make it, remember to cancel your place so others can attend.
Please remember to bring your Eventbrite ticket on the day.
Please see the cancellations and non-attendance policy on our main TADO page.
Early years education and childcare training | Nottinghamshire County Council
If you need more information please contact our business support team:
- Telephone: 0115 977 2510
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org