Early identification and intervention
SENDCos / Qualified Practitioners (PVI).
About this course
This course will explore the role of the SENDCo in identifying children with SEND and planning appropriate interventions to support their development. It will also help SENDCos to support early years practitioners in their settings to do this. For more information please see 'Course aims and outcomes' below.
Dates, times and venue
|7 June 2022||13:30 – 16:00||Rufford Suite (County Hall)|
Early years specialist teacher.
Courses are payable by credit or debit card at the time of booking, please follow the instructions on Eventbrite – invoices will not be sent for these courses.
Further course information
- to explore the Role of the SENCO in settings as key to early intervention for vulnerable groups
- to identify links with EYFS observation and assessments requirements
- to support practitioners to track progress and monitor the effectiveness of interventions in settings and through support from outside agencies
By the end of the course practitioners will have:
- an understanding of how to support and enhance children’s learning and development in different ways
- confidence to promote EYFS best practice
- confidence to identify children with SEND and plan interventions to support their development
- knowledge of where to go for help or support for parents and other practitioners
You must use the Eventbrite link to book a course. You cannot contact the course admin to book.
Make sure you have your manager's approval before booking on a course.
If you have booked a place but find you cannot make it, remember to cancel your place so others can attend.
Please remember to bring your Eventbrite ticket on the day.
If you fail to attend a course you have booked on without cancelling your place via your Eventbrite account no refund will be given.
To view or change your booking in any way (such as cancelling your place) you must setup an Eventbrite account.
The email address you use to set up your account must be the same you used when originally booking the course.
Make sure your email address is correct or you will not receive any of the course information or notifications.
If you cannot go on a course and want a colleague to go in your place: if there are still places left then your colleague must book their own place and you must cancel yours. Call 0115 977 2510 to change the booking.
If you need more information please contact our business support team:
- Telephone: 0115 977 2510
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org