Latest news from Nottinghamshire County Council
We're working closely with our NHS colleagues and other local authorities to ensure that the people of Nottinghamshire are kept well informed.
Public Health England have launched a dashboard with the latest figures on the number of UK cases of COVID-19. View here.
Here's the latest from our newsroom on Coronavirus cases in Nottinghamshire.
- 600 volunteers sign up for Notts Community Support Hub in first week (issued 2 April)
- Nottinghamshire County Council supports critical workers to save lives by investing in childcare (issued 1 April)
- Nottinghamshire County Council launch new community fund to help support vulnerable residents during COVID-19 emergency (issued 31 March)
- Council leader pays tribute to her council staff during COVID-19 crisis (issued 27 March)
- Council aims to recruit huge team of social care and support workers (issued 26 March)
- Nottinghamshire Community and volunteer hub now live (issued 23 March)
- County Council to re-focus activity to support critical services (issued 19 March)
- Statement from Chief Executive and Leader in relation to Council's message to workforce on COVID-19 measures (issued 14 March)
- Schools encouraged to follow Public Health England advice (issued 11 March)
- Joint statement on confirmed COVID-19 cases in Nottinghamshire (issued 10 March)
- Help protect yourself from Coronavirus (issued 6 March)