COVID secure statement
Nottinghamshire County Council fully complies with the Government’s five step guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19. We confirm that we have:
- carried out COVID-19 risk assessments in line with the Health and Safety Executive and Government guidance and will continue to update them as necessary
- developed increased cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures
- helped employees to work from home
- taken all reasonable steps to maintain a two-metre distance in the workplace
- minimised the risk of transmission where people cannot be two metres apart.
For more information please email email@example.com