Children in care and care leavers' partnership pledge
The Nottinghamshire Children in Care and Care Leavers Partnership Pledge has been developed by local care-experienced young people, and approved by the children in care and care leavers partnership board. The pledge includes the support available to young people in our care and outlines our commitments to them.
We want young people to understand the support available to them, and is there for young people whenever they need it, throughout their whole care journey.
Our six commitments to young people in our care
We will help to ensure that:
- You are safe and feel safe
- You experience good physical, emotional and mental health and wellbeing
- You fulfil your potential
- You are actively involved as members of your local communities
- You have a successful transition to adulthood
- You achieve sustained and fulfilling education, employment and economic independence
An easy read version is also available and can be read alongside the Nottinghamshire Partnership Strategy for Looked After Children and Care Leavers 2022-25.
- The partnership pledge 2023 [PDF]
- The partnership pledge 2023 easy read version [PDF]
- Further links and information about the partnership pledge [PDF]