Occupational therapy recruitment events
We are currently recruiting Occupational Therapists across Nottinghamshire.
Opportunities are available for permanent and temporary roles.
Salaries from £27,741 - £36,992
- Flexible / family-friendly working arrangements
- Career support with comprehensive induction, core / specialist training, career progression pathway and development
- Generous annual leave
- Excellent benefits
- Latest technology enabling flexible working
- Supportive team environment with staff who feel valued
- Regular and effective supervision
- Career break scheme
- Employee offers and discounts
- Established Supported 1st Year of Employment for newly qualified OTs
If you are passionate about Occupational Therapy and want to make a difference, find out how to join our team.
Book onto an online information session:
Tuesday 3 August (1 – 2pm) – other dates will be available
Occupational Therapy is at the heart of social care and, in Nottinghamshire, we are committed to helping people live their best life. Find out more about how we work at Nottinghamshire County Council: Proud to promote independence and wellbeing