Support, advice and networking for voluntary and community groups
The links below will help you find support, advice and networking opportunities.
- Nottinghamshire Coronavirus (COVID-19) Webpage
- The National Council for Voluntary Organisations (NCVO)
- Nottinghamshire COVID-19 Community Fund
- COVID-19 non-NCC funders list (updated 28.05.2020)
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- directory of community groups (from Nottinghamshire Help Yourself)
- CA Plus (Community Accounting Plus) website
- Self Help Nottingham and Nottinghamshire website
- Community Re-Paint Nottinghamshire
- Charity Commission
- National Council for Voluntary Organisations (NCVO)
- Do-it (national volunteering database)
- Volunteering Solutions
- Small Charities Coalition.
- Code of Good Governance for the Voluntary and Community Sector
- The Good Trustee Guide - easy-read.
Working with adults
Working with children and young people
- care and support for children in Nottinghamshire.
- Nottinghamshire Safeguarding Children Board
- Safe Network.
If you can’t find the information about the support, advice and networks that you’re looking for, please contact the Communities Team:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: 0115 977 2041.