Nottinghamshire citizens' panel
The Nottinghamshire citizen's panel is a group of people from all backgrounds and areas of the county who give their opinion on council services through questionnaires and focus groups.
Role of the panel
The purpose of the panel is to:
- help the council prioritise issues
- evaluate how the council is doing
- track the views of residents over time
- identify opportunities for improving services in the future.
At the panels a numbers of subjects are consulted regularly including county council and borough and district council services, Nottinghamshire Police, NHS, Fire and Rescue service and Nottingham City Council.
Join the panel
You can join if you are:
- over 18 years old
- live in Nottinghamshire or Nottingham City
Complete our online form to join the Nottinghamshire citizens' panel.
Update your details
If you are a panelist and your contact details have changed please:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org