Nottinghamshire citizens' panel
Role of the panel
The Nottinghamshire citizen's panel is a group of people from all backgrounds and areas of the county who give their opinion on council services through questionnaires and focus groups.
The purpose of the panel is to:
- help the council prioritise issues
- evaluate how the council is doing
- track the views of residents over time
- identify opportunities for improving services in the future.
Panel members are consulted regularly on a numbers of County Council services.
Join the panel
Remember you can join if you are:
- over 18 years old
- if you live, study or work Nottinghamshire
To join the panel please complete the online form:
To update your details please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.