Nottinghamshire citizens' panel
The Nottinghamshire citizen's panel is a group of people from all backgrounds and areas of the county who give their opinion on council services through questionnaires and focus groups.
Role of the panel
The purpose of the panel is to:
- help the council prioritise issues
- evaluate how the council is doing
- track the views of residents over time
- identify opportunities for improving services in the future.
Panel members are consulted regularly on a numbers of County Council services.
Join the panel
Remember you can join if you are:
- over 18 years old
- if you live, study or work Nottinghamshire
To join the panel please complete the online form:
To update your details please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.