Our public engagement policy [PDF] ensures that we place the customer at the heart of our organisation.
Listening to the public has a number of specific benefits including:
- allowing us to use a wide source of information and
- improving the quality of decisions
- alerting policy makers to any concerns
- help monitor existing policy.
When we consult we aim to:
- build a realist time frame for the consultation, allowing plenty of time
- be clear as to who is being considered, about what and for what purpose
- ensure the document is simple and concise
- always distribute documents as widely as possible, including electronically
- make sure all responses are carefully analysed.
Annual satisfaction survey
The annual satisfaction survey allows us understand the views and priorities of local residents to help shape our plans and services.
It helps us capture local people's views, experiences and perceptions of value for money, quality of life, communication and health and wellbeing.
For more information see: