Statement of Accounts
We provide a range of services to the community. The Statement of Accounts is:
- a statutory, formal document which sets out a high level view of how the money has been spent and where the money has come from
- designed to meet specific government and accounting requirements, it is prepared with our auditors and so it is a technical document which means that it is not always easy to understand.
For support or clarification email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest statement of accounts
View the audited and approved statement of accounts:
The 2014 - 2015 Statement of Accounts is divided into a number of sections. See our Statement of Accounts support information [PDF]
Previous statements of accounts
- 2013/2014 Statement of accounts
- 2012/2013 Statement of accounts
- 2011/2012 Statement of accounts
- 2010/2011 Statement of accounts
- 2009/2010 Statement of accounts
- 2007/2008 Statement of accounts
- 2006/2007 Statement of accounts
- 2005/2006 Statement of accounts
- Summary account 2014/15 [PDF]
- Summary account 2013/14 [PDF]
- Summary account 2012/13 [PDF]
- Summary account 2011/12 [PDF]
Public inspection and audit
Notice of complete
View the notice of completion [PDF] for the statements of accounts years 2014/15.