How to sign up to Take a Seat
Local businesses are welcome to join the Take a Seat initiative. Joining is free and includes an Age Friendly sticker to display in your premises.
If you do not have a suitable chair to offer customers a limited number of fold away chairs are available.
Register for the Take a Seat initiative
The scheme is open to any business in Nottinghamshire willing to provide a seat at their premises for people to take a break.
By signing up to the scheme you agree to:
- provide a chair and display a window sticker to promote that your business is Age Friendly and to follow the Take a Seat guidance provided
- allow Nottinghamshire County Council to store your data for the purpose of evaluating the success of the scheme
- your business name and address being published on our Take a Seat webpage.
What will happen next
Once we have received your on-line form, we will send out your joining pack to you.Register for Take a Seat
Alternative ways to do this
For any further information please contact the Age Friendly Nottinghamshire Team:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: 0115 977 2041.