Interested in learning more? Whether you're ready to start your fostering journey or you're not sure if it's right for you, and want to learn more, we welcome you to join us at a relaxed, informal event.
We hold regular fostering information sessions online, which can be accessed via Microsoft Teams. Come along to hear our short presentation and ask our friendly fostering team any questions you might have about fostering for Notts.
Our next online events will be on:
- Thursday 16 November, 12 - 13pm Click here to join the meeting
- Thursday 30 November, 6.30 - 7pm Click here to join the meeting
- Thursday 7 December, 2 - 3pm Click here to join the meeting
- Monday 11 December, 4 - 5pm Click here to join the meeting
We will also hold monthly pop-up events around the county where you can talk to a member of the fostering recruitment team in person.
The next pop-up events will be on:
- Monday 23 October, 9 - 11am, King's Mill Hospital, Mansfield Road, Sutton in Ashfield NG17 4JL
Feel free to call us on 0115 804 4440 if you have anything you'd like to know about fostering in the meantime - we're always happy to chat and no question is too big or too small!