Concerning behaviours multi-agency pathway
Welcome to Nottinghamshire County’s Multi-Agency Concerning Behaviours Pathway. This pathway has been developed in partnership between Health, Education and Social Care organisations to ensure that the reasons for a child or young person’s concerning behaviour are fully explored and that the right support is put in place, at the right time and in the right place.
The pathway is based on NICE guidelines and endorsed by Nottinghamshire Children's Trust. It reflects Nottinghamshire County’s Pathway to Provision.
This page provides links to all documentation that professionals need, to implement the pathway, and additional documents including translations. If you are aware of other (or more up to date) resources which should be included, please contact the Information Service, details below.
- Nottinghamshire Concerning Behaviours Tool Kit [PDF]
- Concerning Behaviours Pathways Information for Families [PDF]
- Concerning Behaviours Pathway Information for Keyworkers [PDF]
- Information for Accessing Education and Financial Support [PDF]
- Getting to Know Me Form [Word]
- Getting to Know Me Checklist [PDF]
- Getting to Know Me Additional Information [Word]
- CB Pathway GP Guide [PDF]
- CB Pathway Notes for Health Visitors and School Nurses [PDF]
- CB Pathway Education Quick Guide [PDF]
- Early Help Assessment Form
Families and staff can also contact the Information Service at the Children’s Development Centre, City Hospital for information on the many aspects of caring for a child with concerning behaviour, and details of local services and support. Books and DVDs are available for loan and the online library catalogue is available at cdclibrary.nhslibraries.com.
You can also:
- text: 07500 102796
The service is open Monday to Friday 9am to 4.30pm.
- EHC Toolkit Appendix 2ai - Parent's Consent Form [PDF]
- EHC Toolkit Appendix 4 - My Plan: Template for EHC Plan [PDF]
- Communication with people with Learning Disabilities [Word]
- Behaviour for Learning - Understanding Behaviour an Assessment Tool [Word]
- Schools and Families Specialist Services [PDF]
- Supporting learning - useful links [PDF]
- ADHD Information Pack for Parents and Carers [PDF]
- Autism at Home Booklet [PDF]
- Caudwell Children Referral for Family Support [Word]
- Caudwell Children application pack [PDF]
- Autism East Midlands Parent Programme May to August 2017 [PDF]
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder - Spanish [PDF]
- Concerning Behaviours Pathways Information for Families - Lithuanian [PDF]
- Information for Accessing Education and Financial Support - Lithuanian [PDF]
- Concerning Behaviours Pathways Information for Families - Polish [PDF]
- Information for Accessing Education and Financial Support - Polish [PDF]
- Concerning Behaviours Pathways Information for Families - Russian [PDF]
- Information for Accessing Education and Financial Support - Russian [PDF]
If you have any feedback on the Concerning Behaviours pathway contact the Nottinghamshire Participation Hub:
- telephone: 01623 629902
- email: email@example.com