Adult Social Care, Health and Public Protection performance
The Local Account is how we report to local people performance and improvement in:
- adult social care
- public protection services (such as trading standards, community safety and registration services).
We recognise the importance of telling you about our achievements, areas for development and the challenges we face.
The Local Account also acts as a way of asking you where you think improvements or developments are needed in the coming year.
- Local Account for 2013-14 [PDF]
- Local Account for 2012-13 [PDF]
- Local Account for 2011-12 [PDF]
- Local Account for 2010-11 [PDF]
If you have any comments or further questions about the information contained in the Local Account please use the contact details below:
Performance Improvement Team
Adult Social Care, Health and Public Protection Department
Nottinghamshire County Council
Nottingham NG2 7QP
The Care Quality Commission inspects all registered care providers. Visit their website to see their reports on care homes, home care agencies and hospitals.