Census 2011: First release July to November 2012
The first release of statistics from the 2011 Census was published on 16 July 2012, providing rounded local authority population estimates by five year age bands and sex, and an estimate of occupied households.
Results for Nottinghamshire under the first release of census data are available to download:
- a factsheet detailing the preliminary results of the 2011 census [PDF]
- a detailed report showing the population changes in Nottinghamshire between 2001 and 2011 by District, sex and age group [PDF]
- the unrounded version of above data [Excel].
On 22 October 2012, data about second addresses for every local authority in England and Wales was published, providing information by age, sex and type of second address (e.g. whether the address is used when working or as a holiday home). It comprises:
- information about people who live in the area for at least 30 days a year, but are usually resident elsewhere [Excel]
- information about people usually resident in the authority, but who live elsewhere for at least 30 days a year [Excel].
On 23 November 2012 population and household estimates were released, the same as were released in July 2012, but at lower geographic levels, these being output areas (OAs), Lower Super Output Areas (LSOAs), Middle Super Output Areas (MSOAs) and wards.
The following data for Nottinghamshire is available: