Ask Us information service

Information, advice and support for children and young people with a disability as well as their families or careers.

Children and young people with a special educational need (SEND) or disability in Nottinghamshire and their families can now access a range of impartial information, advice and support by calling one free phone number – 0300 500 8080.

This will help families to access information, advice and support from education, social care and health services as part of our Ask Us Nottinghamshire network.

The Ask Us Nottinghamshire network will contain:

  • Ask Us Education (formerly Parent Partnership Service)
  • Specialist SEND information (from Nottinghamshire County Council services)
  • Specialist Children’s Social Care information (from Nottinghamshire County Council)
  • Ask IRIS (a magazine)
  • Children’s Development Centre Information Service (provided by Health)
  • Family Information Service (FIS).

Call 0300 500 8080 and talk to an adviser who can provide relevant information or signpost and connect you to more specialist support or advice.

More information can also be found on the Local Offer Nottinghamshire Help Yourself website, which provides information and advice on what services and support are available in and around Nottinghamshire.

Share this page?

Contact the Council

Find and talk with us online or contact us directly by online form, email, telephone, post or in person at one of our offices. Use our online form Visit us in person Call us on 0300 500 80 80