We can provide support so you can live in your own home; we call this supported living.
Supported living is for people with a learning disability or mental health problem who want to live as independently as possible. We provide a range of care options to suit different levels of needs.
You will be encouraged to make your own choices about daily living, we provide support to help you do lots of things like:
- managing your money
- cooking and shopping
- staying healthy
- getting out and about.
How does supported living work?
To understand how much support you need we will carry out an assessment. If we agree supported living is the right option for you we will help you choose:
- who you live with: you can live on your own or share with others
- who provides your support: you can choose your support provider
- where you live, you can live in a flat, share house or an intentional community.
How much will I pay?
What you pay depends upon:
- how much support you need
- how much money you have
- not everyone will pay the same amount.
If you are unsure about how much savings you have, complete our financial ready reckoner.
Apply and find out more
Contact us on 0300 500 80 80.