Registration fees in Nottinghamshire
- Fees for marriages and civil partnerships ceremonies
- Copy certificates
- Individual citizenship ceremonies
- Nationality checking service
- Change of name deed
- Civil funeral / memorial service
- Certificate presentation boxes
- Commemorative certificate service
- Family tree charts
- Living eulogy writing
- General notes
All ceremony fees are listed on the Celebrate website.
- at the time of registration: £4.00
(there is no longer a free short birth certificate given at the time of registration)
- after the day of registration: £7.00
- standard service: £10
- express service: £22.50
Standard service (postal applications and non-urgent personal and telephone callers) - for despatch within no more than five working days.
Express service (for personal and telephone callers and online applicants) - where possible, for despatch or collection the same day (application received before 3pm) or next day.
Please note: Records of recently registered events may still be in the custody of the local registrar or the church. Please check before applying as this will affect both the cost and from where the certificate can be obtained.
Monday to Friday.
- one applicant: £110
- each additional applicant: £25
- single adult: £85
- minor: £65
- Monday to Friday: £50
- Monday to Friday: £165
- each: £5
- unframed: £10
- framed: £15
- children’s activity poster: £5
- adult family tree chart: £6
- Monday to Friday: £90
All charges are subject to increase in April 2018. All prices are inclusive of VAT where appropriate.