Nottinghamshire Schools Portal

Landlord Consent

The following works and circumstances are not exhaustive and require Landlord Consent:

  • Sub-leasing or underletting parts of your building for other uses or to different organisations (for example coffee shop or youth club)
  • Assignment of the lease to another tenant
  • All works that may disturb the fabric of the building and services connected to it (building structure e.g. walls, ceilings, floors and services such as electric, gas, water and safety systems)
  • Alterations and additions to internal and external walls and ceilings including removals, insertions and extensions
  • Refurbishments – any work that goes beyond routine repair and maintenance (for example kitchen and bathroom refits, re-wires, window and door replacements, roof and roofline works, heating systems)
  • Demolition works
  • Building of a new structure including multi-use games areas (MUGA)
  • Inserting new fences (external)

The following forms can be downloaded and sent to

Landlord Consent Contact

Contact us for more information


Services For Schools