Notts Parking Partnership
The Notts Parking Partnership was formed to ensure that parking enforcement is provided consistently and fairly across the County. The partnership consists of us and the seven district and borough councils in Nottinghamshire.
For information on local enforcement including reporting illegal parking problems, contact the local parking manager at your local council.
- Ashfield District Council – Telephone: 01623 457257
- Bassetlaw District Council – Telephone: 01623 434570
- Broxtowe Borough Council – Telephone: 0115 9173620
- Gedling Borough Council – Telephone: 0115 9013767
- Mansfield District Council – Telephone: 01623 463073
- Newark and Sherwood District Council – Telephone: 01636 655720
- Rushcliffe Borough Council – Telephone: 0115 9173620
How the Partnership operates
The Notts Parking Partnership has employed NSL Services to supply Civil Enforcement Officers (formerly known as Traffic Wardens) to enforce parking restrictions in the county. They provide approximately 20 officers across the county.
The District and Borough Parking Managers manage parking enforcement in their respective areas. This consists of allocating daily patrol 'beats', issuing daily parking dispensations (permits), informing Enforcement Officers about reported parking issues and resolving formal appeals.
The County Council operates a single Penalty Charge Notice (parking fine) processing centre which ensures that all correspondence relating to Penalty Charge Notices is fairly and consistently responded to within set timescales.
Read more about parking fines.