Copies of many archive documents can be made.
Services and Prices
For details of the different services available and prices see Reprographics Prices [PDF].
- we can provide copies taken from microfiche of parish registers
- copies of original documents can be provided as email attachments, on CD or as paper prints.
How to order
- we recommend contacting Nottinghamshire Archives before placing an order to see if we hold the material you are interested in and confirm that it can be copied
- you will need the document and its reference number. The catalogues for many documents are available online on The National Archives' Discovery website and Nottinghamshire Archives’ own online catalogue
- for Certified Copies please print out a copy of the Certified Copies Order Form [PDF]
- for Microfiche Orders (where you are ordering microfiche to use on your own microfiche reader) please print out a copy of the Microfiche Order Form [PDF]
- for all other orders, including standard paper and electronic copies and prints taken from microfiche, please print out a copy of the Reprographic Order and Copyright Declaration Form [PDF]
- complete the form, indicating the format you would like your copies in: email attachment, on CD, print. Also, you will need to sign one of the copyright declarations and cite the document reference number(s)
- post the form to the archives office with your payment
- payment should be made in sterling. Cheques should be made payable to Inspire. Unfortunately we cannot accept payment by credit card.