Advertising and sponsorship
Reaching audiences across Nottinghamshire
Our advertising and sponsorship opportunities are local, affordable and effective, helping you reach more people through our digital, print and outdoor platforms:
- 785,800 Nottinghamshire residents
- 349,500 homes across seven districts
- 180,700 children and young people (0 to 19 years)
- 130,179 older people (65+)
- 24,210 businesses employing 280,300 people
- 31m visitors every year.
Why advertise with us
There are a number of reasons why advertising with us is a great opportunity:
- value for money, affordable and tailored packages you won't find anywhere else
- unique opportunities to reach and talk to the residents of Nottinghamshire
- direct distribution
- thousands of opportunities to be seen
- reliable and professional service, from arrangement and booking through to distribution / installation
- competitive rates from our in house design service
- good customer satisfaction.
Advertising and sponsorship pack
For further information including full specifications please see our advertising and sponsorship media pack [PDF].
You can also contact us on:
- telephone: 0115 977 2907
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertise in our publications
- County Life
Published every April, County Life is the Council’s annual residents' guide. Distributed directly to 352,000 homes in Nottinghamshire it is packed with real life stories and information about Nottinghamshire and its residents.
- Family Life
Family Life includes an invaluable guide for what’s on over the summer holidays. With a print of 88,300 copies, Family life is distributed through primary schools, local libraries, leisure centres, county parks and children’s centres.
- What's On Guide
Featuring fun family activities, outdoor events, creative arts and exhibitions throughout autumn and winter, our What’s On Guide is the ultimate tool for planning a great day out in Nottinghamshire. From October, over 85,000 copies will be distributed through schools, libraries, children’s centres, colleges and leisure centres.
Advertise on our digital TV screens
From Mansfield Bus Station to libraries, we can help you reach thousands of commuters and consumers every week.
Choose from 25 screens and showcase your business to more than 500,000 people every month advertising in high footfall, central locations, using our conveniently located digital screens.
- Advertise in seven of Nottinghamshire’s busiest libraries attracting over 40,000 visitors per month from as little as £15 +VAT per week
- Mansfield Bus Station attracts nearly 100,000 commuters per week, advertising is available for less than £95+VAT per week.
Download our media pack [PDF] for full details.
Please contact our supplier Info Local for more information on 0800 999 3700 quoting reference 'nccmedia2' or visit InfoLocal.
emailme is the Council’s free email update service, keeping residents and local businesses up to date with the latest information.
With over 144,000 subscribers who have signed up to topics that matter to them, emailme provides a cost effective and targeted advertising opportunity.
Advertising is available on a variety of weekly and monthly bulletins, including:
- What’s on
- Latest news
- Major libraries events and news
- Health and wellbeing.
Rates start from just £50+VAT. Contact us for the current list of bulletins, availability and deadlines.
Lamp post banners
High visibility banners, various locations county wide with daily traffic flows of up to 40,000 vehicles or monthly footfalls of up to 348,000.
To register your interest and discuss available options, please contact us on:
- telephone: 0115 977 2907
- email email@example.com.
Roundabout sponsorship will not only enhance the profile and local awareness of your business, but you’ll also be supporting the local environment.
Perfect for local businesses looking for effective local advertising, roundabout sponsorship is a socially responsible platform that helps support a number of council initiatives from highways maintenance to public amenities and services.
With up to 2 million passing vehicles every month, roundabout sponsorship is a highly revered, valuable and visible advertising channel.
The council’s roundabout sponsorship scheme is managed by CP Media. For initial enquiries and to register your interest, please contact Edward Armstrong:
Advertising and sponsorship policy
All advertising and sponsorship must adhere to Nottinghamshire County Council's advertising and sponsorship policy.