Nottinghamshire Children's Trust
Nottinghamshire Children's Trust is a partnership of organisations that provide services to children, young people or families in Nottinghamshire.
The Children's Trust has an active working relations with the Nottinghamshire Safeguarding Children Board (NSCB) and is a commissioning sub-group of the Nottinghamshire Health and Wellbeing Board.
For any enquiries email email@example.com.
Children's Trust Board
Nottinghamshire Children's Trust Board is responsible for strategic oversight of the integrated commissioning of services to promote the health and wellbeing of children and young people. Meetings of the Trust are not public.
The next board meetings are:
|Friday 16 September||2pm-5pm||Committee Room C, County Hall||Children's Trust Executive|
|Thursday 17 November||2pm-5pm||Committee Room C, County Hall||Children's Trust Board|
|Friday 9 December||2pm-5pm||Committee Room C, County Hall||Children's Trust Executive|
Children's Trust Roadshow Events 2016
This years Children's Trust Roadshow events will take place:
- Monday 19 September, 1.30pm-5pm, Edwinstowe House (North Nottinghamshire)
- Thursday 29 September, 9am-12.30pm, Richard Herrod Centre (South Nottinghamshire)
- Wednesday 12 October, 9am-12.30pm, The Summit Centre.
Children's Trust Roadshow Events 2015
The presentation by Colin Pettigrew (Director of Children's Services) and table discussion documents are available to download below.
- Nottinghamshire Children's Trust Roadshow 2015 Presentation [PDF]
- Threats Emerging to Children (TETC)/School Health Hub table discussion document [PDF]
- Pathway to Provision table discussion document [PDF] - View the updated Version 5 Pathway to Provision [PDF]
- 'Future in Mind' Transformation Plan table discussion document 1 [PDF]
- 'Future in Mind' Transformation Plan table discussion document 2 [PDF]
- SEND Reforms table discussion document [PDF]