Nottinghamshire Children's Trust
Nottinghamshire Children's Trust is a partnership of organisations that provide services to children, young people or families in Nottinghamshire.
The Children's Trust has an active working relations with the Nottinghamshire Safeguarding Children Board (NSCB) and is a commissioning sub-group of the Nottinghamshire Health and Wellbeing Board.
For any enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children's Trust Board
Nottinghamshire Children's Trust Board is responsible for strategic oversight of the integrated commissioning of services to promote the health and wellbeing of children and young people. Meetings of the Trust are not public.
Children’s Trust Calendar of Events 2017
Children's Trust Roadshow Events 2015
The presentation by Colin Pettigrew (Director of Children's Services) and table discussion documents are available to download below.
- Nottinghamshire Children's Trust Roadshow 2015 Presentation [PDF]
- Threats Emerging to Children (TETC)/School Health Hub table discussion document [PDF]
- Pathway to Provision table discussion document [PDF] - View the updated Version 5 Pathway to Provision [PDF]
- 'Future in Mind' Transformation Plan table discussion document 1 [PDF]
- 'Future in Mind' Transformation Plan table discussion document 2 [PDF]
- SEND Reforms table discussion document [PDF]