SIMS Support Service
Our SIMS Support Service is both professional and reliable, providing schools with direct access to our experienced MIS Support and Technical specialist team.
School staff may contact our dedicated School Service Desk for advice and guidance on CORE SIMS .net modules, termly updates for current software versions and ad hoc remote break fix for faults relating to SIMS software. Our SIMS Centre of Excellence supports remote access to your SIMS servers to enable our experienced technical specialist staff to resolve your issues without the need to visit you onsite, making this a convenient and cost effective way to access the support you require.
What we offer
- A range of support options to suit both maintained and academy schools
- Discounted SIMS and FMS licences for LA maintained schools
- Direct access to a dedicated school service desk via telephone, email or NCC webchat
- Call backs at times convenient to the school.
- Support for Core SIMS .net modules including termly updates to current SIMS Software versions
- Specialist support for statutory returns, workforce census and academic year end
- FMS support, delivered in partnership with the school finance service
- Secure back-up services for SIMS, FMS and associated folders
- Access to a comprehensive range of training documentation and specialised support information via the school portal
- Access to attend webinars relating to statutory data returns at no additional cost
- Opportunity to join our SIMS focus group termly meetings
- Bespoke support for additional SIMS modules
- Bespoke support for school mergers, P.O.A.
- Free upgrade to SIMS Primary (new cloud-based version of SIMS) for Primary & Special Schools, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Benefits to your school
- Access to friendly, highly experienced and knowledgeable staff via our service desk
- Provision of ‘How do I?’ support for users in the use of Core SIMS.net
- Access to SIMS support pages via the school portal
- Support via remote services and via the school portal
- Technical/engineer support and advice for day-to-day maintenance of SIMS.net
- Technical/engineer remote support and advice for software upgrades, application of patches and database errors
- Specialist support for school mergers
- A service that is professional, reliable, flexible and provides excellent value for money.