ScholarPack Support Service
Our ScholarPack Support Service is both professional and reliable, providing schools with direct access to our experienced MIS Support and Technical specialist team.
We are an accredited ScholarPack support partner. School staff may contact our dedicated and experienced School Service Desk for advice and guidance in all areas of ScholarPack. Our service provides remote access to your PC and your database, to enable our experienced technical specialist staff to resolve your issues without the need to visit you onsite, making this a convenient and cost effective way to access the support you require.
What we offer
- Direct access to a dedicated school service desk via telephone, email or through the NCC webchat link within the ScholarPack software
- Call backs at times convenient to the school
- Support for ScholarPack core products
- Specialist support and notes for statutory returns, workforce census and academic year end
- Optional FMS support delivered in partnership with the School Finance Team
- Access to a comprehensive range of training documentation and support information via the school portal
- Access to attend webinars relating to statutory data returns at no additional cost
- Specialised support notes
- Opportunity to join our ScholarPack focus group termly meetings
- Bespoke support for additional ScholarPack modules.
Benefits to your school
- Access to friendly, highly experienced and knowledgeable staff via our service desk
- Provision of ‘How do I?’ support for users in the use of ScholarPack
- Access to ScholarPack Support pages via the school portal
- Support via remote services and via the school portal
- A service that is professional, reliable, flexible and provides excellent value for money.