Concessionary travel passes
A concessionary travel pass allows you to enjoy free off-peak travel on local buses anywhere in England:
- Monday to Friday: 9.30am to 11pm
- weekends and public holidays: all day
- APPLY for a concessionary travel pass
- RENEW a concessionary travel pass
- Additional benefits
- REPLACE lost, damaged or stolen travel pass
- Local exclusions
RENEW a concessionary travel pass
When your older person's concessionary travel pass is due to expire, you will need to renew it.
You need to be older than the state pension age to use this service. You cannot renew a disabled pass online.
If you have a disabled pass which needs renewing, you will need to re-apply. You will have to go through the same process you did when you originally applied.
You will need
- your unique renewal code. This is in the letter that was sent to you from us asking you to renew your pass
- the last 4 digits of your current pass number.
For information about how we manage your personal data please refer to the Council’s Privacy Statement.
Alternative ways to do this
Contact the Customer Service Centre on telephone: 0300 500 80 80