Scaffolding, hoarding, cranes, mobile platforms and storage of materials on the highway
If you want to erect and maintain scaffolding, hoarding, cranes, mobile platforms, or store materials on the highway; you will need to obtain a licence.
We require the following:
- Fully completed and signed application form
- Ten full working days to assess and process your application
- Provide a copy of your Public Liability Insurance, which should be no less that £5,000,000 and include an Indemnity to Principle Clause
- A plan showing the full extent of the scaffolding
- Please note, there may be a delay with your application being processed if it is submitted without any of the above.
- Any queries with regards to this process, please email email@example.com or call us on 0115 9773050.
Charges for this service (as of 1 April 2023) are as follows:
|Licence Type||Length||Initial Fee (2 weeks)||Extension Fee|
|Mobile Access Platform (Daily fee)||£194||£91|
|Mobile Tower Scaffold (Daily fee)||£97||£91|
|Crane (Daily fee)||£258||£91|
|Storing materials on the Highway (2 weeks)||£193||£91|