The Performance, Intelligence and Policy team provides support to schools so they can produce timely and accurate statutory returns to the Department for Education (DfE). Data collections included in this service:
- Termly School Census
- School Workforce Census
- Early Years Foundation Stage Profile (EYFSP)
- Key Stage 1 Teacher Assessment (KS1 TA)
- Key Stage 2 Teacher Assessment (KS2 TA)
What we offer
- Start of year calendar to inform schools of the collection dates
- Guidance to show 'Data Requirements' for each collection
- 'Reminder' email before each collection giving important information to help schools prepare
- Telephone and email support from experienced data collections staff
- Support for schools in the use of the DfE collection website
- Validation of data to aid schools with accuracy.
To help schools get their correct level of funding, the Data Collection Team will work with your school to make sure that data returned is accurate. Funding based on census includes - numbers on roll, pupil premium, Universal Infant Free School Meals and Education, Health & Care Plan.
To find out more and buy this service, please use the links provided.