We are dedicated to inspiring learning and development through a range of cultural, learning, library and heritage services, all of which can be tailored to suit your school’s needs.
Education Library Service
The Education Library Service (ELS) provides resources which are relevant to the curriculum as well as supporting reading for pleasure. There are two options available - the standard service and the unlimited exchanges service, while our mobile library can visit your school to allow children to be involved in choosing reading materials.
Our Advisory Service can provide you with specialist support and bespoke packages tailored to the curriculum and your school’s reading needs.
Inspire Music provide high quality music education in partnership with schools, enabling children and young people from all backgrounds to learn a musical instrument, to perform in ensembles, to learn to sing and have the opportunity to progress to the next level of excellence.
We provide both individual and small group instrumental and singing lessons, subsidised whole class instrumental packages, digital teaching resources, CPD training and curriculum advice and support. We also support schools in delivering Sing Up, Musical Futures, Arts Award and Arts/Music events. Through our partners, we also offer opportunities for pupils to hear and perform with professional musicians and orchestras.
What we offer:
Education Library Service
• Quality resources for all ages and abilities, selected by our specialist librarians with an in-depth knowledge of the curriculum.
• Visit the ELS base to select your own collections; librarians are always available to advise on appropriate resources which can be delivered direct to school at no extra charge.
• A mobile library for primary and special schools intended to promote reading for pleasure.
• Secondary schools can participate, free of charge, in the Brilliant Book Award.
• Book talks and storytelling sessions to promote reading for pleasure
• School librarians’ support package offers individual advice and training to support CPD needs.
• Weekly whole class instrument and individual, paired and small group instrument and vocal lessons for KS1 to KS5 in schools.
• Ensembles and bands, including rock and pop, in schools.
• Low cost instrument hire and purchase scheme for a full range of instruments.
• Subsidised digital music resources for schools
• Remission scheme for low income families, looked after children and children with special educational needs and disabilities.
To buy this service, please use the Interactive Order Form linked and log-in with your individual details.