Property related statutory compliance – Asbestos, Fire and Water risk management
Arc Partnership is a joint venture between Nottinghamshire County Council (NCC) and SCAPE, formed in 2016. Through our Risk Management Services workstream, we work with the Council to deliver statutory compliance services to schools across the county to support health and safety, building and facilities management, repairs, servicing and maintenance of plant and equipment.
We can support you and your school with high-quality risk mitigation and advisory services that are flexible, responsive, and tailored to your needs. Our services deliver value for money, quality of output, and customer excellence.
PLEASE NOTE: LEA Schools DO NOT need to purchase these services as they are already provided as part of the centrally funded support programme offered by the NCC Corporate Landlord. However, water (Legionella) monitoring services need to be purchased from us separately.
Please inform us if you are planning changes to your school’s status as this will affect the level of services we can provide for you. Bespoke prices can be provided for Multi-Academy Trusts if you wish to buy back a package of services. Contact us for further information using the details on the right of this page.
What we offer
- Asbestos register updates – reviewing and updating of asbestos registers and schematic plans to meet requirements of Control of Asbestos Regs 2012
- Asbestos management advice – advice and support on the preparation of your Local Asbestos Management Plan
- Fire risk management – including fire risk assessments as required by the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Fire safety advice
- Water risk management – including Water Hygiene (Legionella) Risk Assessments in accordance with The Approved Code of Practice L8: 2013. Site specific water safety guidance on request. Advice on design and installation to comply with Water Regulations
- Water (Legionella) monitoring – including tank inspections, shower cleaning and temperature monitoring services
- AutoCAD site and building plans – as part of relevant assessments
- All ‘specific’ specialist onsite support and advice available (by the day or half day as required)
- Responsive repairs
- Arc Assist – your first point of contact when reporting a repair
- 24hr emergency call out service
- Access to P2.
Benefits to your school
- Greater effective management of related risk to premises
- Improved knowledge and understanding of what action you need to take to maintain legal compliance and how to respond to issues and concerns as they arise
- Legislative compliance which reduces the risk of prosecution with associated costs and reputational risk
- A high-quality service which provides excellent value for money
- Access to trusted, professional advice, guidance and support from specialists that understand your services
- Qualified and experienced staff (assessors), with enhanced DBS clearance, who are committed to high quality services and have extensive knowledge of working within schools
- Access to additional services including online property compliance information
Please use the contact details provided for more information.