Building Cleaning and Hygiene Services
Each customer is unique with different needs and requirements. Despite the differences, all buildings demand the same high level of professional care. We understand the need to cater for varying requirements and with our wealth of experience we can offer a service tailored to meet individual needs.
Whether you choose a complete services providing caretakers, cleaners, audits and advice, or just individual elements such as specialist cleaning, we will utilise the right blend of skills and expertise to suit your establishment.
"It is extremely reassuring to know that you are only a phone call away and able to solve even the most complex problem.
You have been extremely proactive even going above and beyond the call of duty to provide cover in the event of sickness and absence."
Site Manager, Wainwright Primary Academy.
What we offer:
- Supply of COSHH and risk-assessed cleaning materials, equipment and supplies
- High standard of general cleaning including: waste collection and recycling, mopping, dusting, vacuuming, furniture and carpet cleaning, litter removal and sanitary disposal
- Specialist cleaning solutions including: curtain and blind cleaning, wooden floor treatments, exterior window cleaning, high-level cleaning, chewing gum, poster and graffiti removal, specialist floor cleaning and pest removal
- Fully trained competent staff
- Audits and satisfaction surveys to ensure service standards continue to meet your needs
- Advice and guidance on technical aspects of cleaning procedures and practices
Benefits to your service:
- A site that is maintained and fit for purpose throughout the year
- Dedicated locally based management team, ensuring regular contact and quick response in case of emergencies
- Assurance that high standards will continue to be met with our OHSAS 18001 Health and Safety Accreditation
- Full COSHH and risk assessed chemicals and procedures, ensuring health and safety compliance at all times
- Support from a team with a wealth of experience and knowledge within the industry
- In house training available to ensure cleaning staff maintain a professional, reliable and consistent service, in line with relevant health and safety regulations
- Support from dedicated specialists, trained and experienced to ensure any problem is resolved as soon as possible
- Regular audits and satisfaction surveys aimed at maintaining and improving service standards
The only decision schools will need to make is whether to buy into an annual service level agreement with or without a site employed caretaker or cleaner in charge.
We are committed to providing professional and comprehensive support to our customers. We will provide a proficient, motivated and effective workforce to deliver high standards of cleaning and hygiene at your site. Above all, we aim to ensure your establishment is clean and fit for purpose all year round.
To buy this service, please use the link provided.