Island Gas Limited submit additional information to support planning applications for monitoring boreholes
Additional information has been submitted to the County Council by Island Gas Limited (IGas) as part of their planning application to install groundwater monitoring boreholes on land off Springs Road, to the north-east of Misson in Bassetlaw.
The information was requested by the County Council following feedback from a range of national and local organisations as part of the planning application consultation process.
The information submitted by IGas provides greater clarity on a number of issues affecting the site including:
· a habitat survey of the site
· the nearby Site of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI)
· the impact of noise and lighting on local ecology
· a cultural heritage assessment
· local geological issues and groundwater
· the borehole depths and location.
The additional information will be used by the County Council’s Development Management Team to prepare a report on the IGas planning application for consideration by members of the Planning and Licensing Committee later this year.