The decision to close a school is taken by the head teacher. They may choose not to report the closure or changed arrangement to us. Schools will usually inform parents directly if they have had to close or change arrangements because of flooding or severe weather conditions.
Find out more about school closures.
- Worksop Library (for more information please visit the Inspire website)
Registration offices closures
- Worksop Registration Office
The Registration Office has been temporarily relocated to:
The Turbine Innovation Centre
Shireoaks Triangle Business Park
The temporary office is open Monday to Friday between 9am and 4:30pm and the registrations team will be actively available for all appointments. To contact them, please call the Customer Services Centre on 0300 500 8080.
Flooding support and advice
- Find out more about the financial support available if you've been affected by the recent floods
- Apply for a business recovery grant
- Find out more about steps you can take during a flood
- Find out more about practical steps you can take after being impacted by flooding
District and Borough Councils
If you need to contact your local council about requesting a skip to assist with any clear-up on your property, read our advice on how to contact district and borough councils.
Get the latest updates from us
- follow us on Twitter
- like us on Facebook
- sign up to emailme bulletins straight to your inbox for winter weather and flooding.
Tune in to local radio
- BBC Radio Nottingham: 103.8 and 95.5 FM
- Capital FM: 96.2 to 96.5 FM
- Lincs FM (Newark area only):102.2 FM
- Trax FM (Bassetlaw area only): 107.9 FM.