Upcoming courses and events
To book onto any of our training events you need to go to our course login page.
Once Logged in you will see all the course details including dates, event aims, trainers/guest speakers and target audience.
If you haven’t already created an account you will need to do so, please scroll down to bottom of this page for more information about how to do this.
Dates for 2019/20
- Safeguarding Children Today [PDF] (formerly known as What’s New in Safeguarding Children) - Various dates available
- Working together to Safeguard Children [PDF] - Various dates available
- Reducing Parental Conflict (RPC) 2020 [PDF] - Various dates available
- Reducing Parental Conflict (RPC)[PDF]- Various dates available
Previous Events 2019/20
- Decision Making and Disguised Compliance - Wednesday 1 May 2019
- Meeting the Needs of Looked after Children - a multi-agency approach - Wednesday 8 May 2019
- Harmful Sexual Behaviour - Tuesday 14 May 2019
- Safer Sleep for Babies – Thursday 6 June 2019
- Volatile Substance Abuse - Tuesday 4 June 2019
- Serious Case Reviews: Learning & Improving Practice - Monday 10 June 2019
- Safeguarding Children & Young People from Sexual Exploitation - Thursday 11 July 2019.
- Safer Sleep for Babies – Tuesday 17 September 2019
- Volatile Substance Abuse - Tuesday 1 October 2019, Thursday 23 January 2020, Tuesday 3 March 2020
- Safeguarding Children & Young People from Sexual Exploitation - Tuesday 5 November 2019, Tuesday 11 February 2020
- Safeguarding Children from Fabricated or Induced Illness Level 3 – Thursday 26 September 2019,
- Safeguarding Children from Fabricated or Induced Illness Level 3 – Tuesday 12 November 2019 (FULL), Thursday 28 November 2019.
Prior to the Event
- You will initially receive a provisional offer of a place, then a confirmation e mail will be sent 3 weeks prior to the event. (This is to ensure we have a good multi-agency mix). If you are unsure if you have a place or for any other training queries, contact Sarah Bale:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: 0115 9774439.
After attendance at the Event you need go back into your account to:
- Complete a short electronic evaluation form
- Print off your certificate
- View your own training log of all NSCP training attended or e learning completed
- Cancel your place if unable to attend and re-book onto another event.
Creating an account:
- If you have already accessed our E Learning (since May 2018) you will have an account, so you just need to login as usual and you will see all our Face to Face & E Learning courses. NCC staff – can access all our courses via My Learning My Career.
- If you don’t have an account – you will need to set one up. Go to log in page (as above)
- Schools only - Please do not use head@ email addresses to create an account as email addresses need to be unique to the person wishing to attend.
Click on Create New Account (green bar). You then need to complete: your email address/set up a password and insert your organisations Registration Key. Then please click More Details – you ONLY need to complete Managers Name/phone/ email in this section. Then click Request Account. You’ve then done - It only takes a few seconds!
N.B. You will only need to use the key the first time you register, then after this you can just log in with your username and password.