Safeguarding Adult Reviews happen when a vulnerable adult dies or is seriously injured, and abuse and/or neglect is known or suspected to be a factor.
A review doesn't re-investigate what happened or apportion blame. It is to establish if there are lessons to be learnt to prevent such a tragedy happening again.
Each safeguarding adult review is written by an independent person who has specialist skills and knowledge. All the agencies involved contribute to the review and a group of senior managers make sure improvements are made.
Each safeguarding adult review published is about a real person and our thanks go to the families who contributed to the reviews, as do our sincere condolences.
Summaries of each safeguarding adult review conducted by the Nottinghamshire Safeguarding Adults Board are published below:
- Adult A - January 2009 [PDF]
- Adult B - February 2011 [PDF]
- Adult C - January 2011 [PDF]
- Adult D - November 2010 [PDF]
- Adult E - January 2013 [PDF]
- Adult F - November 2014 [PDF]
- Adult G - March 2016 [PDF]
- Adult H - February 2017 [PDF]
- Nottingham City Adult C - July 2017 [PDF]
- Nottingham City Adult D - July 2017 [PDF].