Trainers' Forum Dates 2018/19
As you will be aware, Nottinghamshire Safeguarding Adults Board runs a Trainers' Forum three times per year. This forum is open to people responsible for delivering Safeguarding Adults training within their organisation.
Whilst not a training course, nor a train the trainer course itself, this open forum aims to provide attendees with relevant safeguarding adults information to disseminate and be able to facilitate learning amongst the staff in their own organisation.
Subjects may include:
- changes and updates to legislation affecting Safeguarding Guidance, including Care Act updates
- providing learning from Safeguarding Adults Reviews
- a chance to share Best Practice and network with colleagues from other Care Providers and organisations
- discussions around any safeguarding issues you may have experienced
- any other relevant topics related to safeguarding adults.
Our next session, due to take place on Monday 25 June, 9.30am to 12.30pm at Rufford Mill. This will have a focus on pressure ulcers and the recently published Pressure Ulcer Protocol and how this relates to Safeguarding Adults and referrals.
- Monday 25 June 2018 - Rufford Mill, Ollerton, Notts
- Thursday 27 September 2018 - Rufford Mill, Ollerton, Notts
- Tuesday 15 Jan 2019 - Richard Herrod Centre, Carlton, Nottingham
If you are the person responsible for delivering Safeguarding Adults training within your organisation, and you would like to be included on the email list to receive invites to the Trainers' Forum, please email the Safeguarding Adults Strategic Team: firstname.lastname@example.org May 2018:09:34