Safeguarding Adults COVID-19 information
NSAB has collated a range of safeguarding adults information resources in response to the developing situation with COVID-19 and associated social, work, and leisure restrictions, these can be accessed via the resources tab on our website at safeguardingadultsnotts.org
This information includes:
- two safeguarding adults COVID-19 specific eposters which can be quickly used to disseminate our message electronically across organisations;
- Trading Standards – Friends Against Scams;
- advice and support contacts if you, or someone you know is experiencing domestic abuse; and Easy-Read documents to explain what Coronavirus is.
- Nottinghamshire County Council - https://www.nottinghamshire.gov.uk/care/coronavirus
- Safelives.org.uk – domestic abuse support
- Ann Craft Trust - https://www.anncrafttrust.org/blog/
- The Department of Health and Social Care’s Twitter page - updated daily at 2pm.
- NHS information – the first port of call for the public.
- Latest Government information and advice for the public.
- Public Health England Blog for the public - coronavirus what you need to know.
- Government travel advice for those travelling and living overseas.
- Latest Corona Virus guidelines translated into 20 different languages.
- Government Safeguarding and DBS factsheet for community volunteers
- Provider Corner Information and Resources Relating to COVID19