During 2018 we have continued to deliver our successful programme of Referrer Training. Delivering this course to over 400 people over the last year, we still have 2 sessions left this financial year. More dates will be made available from April 2018.
These sessions are aimed at those nominated referrers responsible for making safeguarding adults referrals in your organisation.
The learning objectives for these events are to:
- explore your responsibilities as a referrer when a concern is raised with you or you have become aware that abuse or neglect of an adult at risk has occurred, or is suspected
- explore potential decisions which may result from the work you undertake as nominated referrer
- understand information sharing, capacity and person centred approaches in relation to adult safeguarding referrals
- demonstrate the responsibilities and key components in making an effective adult safeguarding referral.
The dates and venues are:
- Thursday 7 February, 9.30am to 12.30pm, Rufford Mill, Ollerton, Nottinghamshire - Book using Eventbrite
- Thursday 7 February, 1.30pm to 4.30pm, Rufford Mill, Ollerton, Nottinghamshire - Book using Eventbrite.
Certificates of attendance will be provided.
Booking now open!
Please keep checking our training page for new dates for training as they become available.
14 November 2018:16:43