NSCP Training dates
As some of our readers will work across both Children’s and Adults’ services, we felt it would be useful to highlight some available upcoming training from the Nottinghamshire Safeguarding Children Partnership.
Some current courses include:
Dates for 2019/20
- Safeguarding Children Today [PDF] (formerly known as What’s New in Safeguarding Children) - various dates available
- Working together to Safeguard Children [PDF] - various dates available
- Safer Sleep for Babies – Tuesday 17 September 2019
- Volatile Substance Abuse - Tuesday 1 October 2019, Thursday 23 January 2020, Tuesday 3 March 2020
- Safeguarding Children & Young People from Sexual Exploitation - Tuesday 5 November 2019, Tuesday 11 February 2020
- Safeguarding Children from Fabricated or Induced Illness Level 3 – Thursday 28 November 2019.
- Reducing Parental Conflict (there will be a variety of face to face events & e-learning for all practitioners and managers available).
Call to action:
If you or members of your team work with children, then click the links above, or to find out more about up and coming training events go to : https://www.nottinghamshire.gov.uk/nscp/training/upcoming-courses-and-events19 August 2019:16:24