St Michael's Centre, located in the village of Hathersage, provides high quality family friendly accommodation, surrounded by the beautiful countryside of the Peak District National Park. The centre has comfortable dormitory style accommodation with bunk beds, ideal for larger groups of all types. The centre benefits from a lovely central hall which provides a fantastic communal kitchen, dining and lounge area for enjoyable shared living. The centre also has an attached cottage which can be booked separately or as part of a larger booking.
Take a look around....
There are outstanding recreation and leisure facilities on the doorstep; walking and climbing on the world famous Stanage Edge, mountain biking, road cycling, caving and fell running. Peveril Castle and the Show Caves in Castleton are nearby, as well as Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall, the David Mellor Cutlery factory and museum (in the village) and the Derwent (Dambusters) Dam. Wifi access, TV, DVD player andmusic system are in the main room with table football and table tennis. A collection of games, books and DBDs are provided. The centre is within walking distance of shops, pubs, cafes and the village open air heated swimming pool.
Book your short break today!
"We had a wonderful family gathering this past weekend at your Centre. Voted it a big hit! All the children wanted more nights. Everything was perfect. Grateful thanks to all who prepared it for us. The high standards throughout are a great testimony to you all." Guest
St Michael's is on the Main Road (A6187) in Hathersage, Hope Valley, Derbyshire, S32 1BB. Located in the heart of the Peak District National Park.
- 10-15 mins walk from Hathersage train station
- Various cafes, pubs and restaurants within 5 min of the centre
- 38 beds in 7 dormitories
- 2 x 2 bed (teacher rooms), 1 x 4 bed, 2 x 6 bed, 1 x 8 bed and 1 x 10 bed bed dormitories
- Cottage with twin, double and sofa bed
- Boys and girls bathrooms
- Two single adult bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen: cooker, hot cupboard, microwave, fridge & freezer and dishwasher
- Open plan lounge/dining area
- Flexible dining/seating arrangements
- Plasma TV with FreeSat and DVD player
- Music player for radio and CDs
- Separate male and female showers and WCs
- Classroom/meeting room
- Drying room
- Washing machines
- Car parking for up to 5 cars
Prices from 1 April 2019 to 31 March 2020
Minimum charge per night £470 for up to 20 people, minimum hire 2 nights.
(£23.50 per person per night for each additional person)