Festive opening times for testing sites across Nottinghamshire
Over the Christmas and New Year period there may be changes to the opening times of Covid-19 testing sites.
Opening times of PCR testing sites - for people who have symptoms of Covid-19
The drive through testing site at Nottinghamshire County Council car park in West Bridgford will be open from 9am-12pm on 25 and 26 December and 1 January. All other dates will operate as normal.
The PCR sites at Duke Street in Nottingham; Forest Park & Ride in Nottingham; NTU Clifton Campus; University of Nottingham Jubilee Campus car park; South Glade Leisure Centre; Nottingham University Park; Central Avenue car park in Worksop; Albion Street in Beeston; Highways Depot, Great North Road in Newark (Car parking is available at Castle House and the Riverside Car Park) and Grove Street in Mansfield, will operate as follows:
- 25 and 26 December: 10am - 2pm
- 1 January: 10am - 2pm
- All other days: 8am - 6pm
You can book online or phone 119
Community testing sites for lateral flow tests
These testing sites, for people without symptoms, will close at 2pm on Friday 24 December. They will be closed 25 - 28 December 2021, and 1 - 4 January 2022. Some sites will be open from 9am – 3.30pm between Christmas and New Year, as below:
- Kirkby-in Ashfield, Market Square. Friday 31 December
- Worksop Old Market Square. Wednesday 29 December
- Stapleford Walter Parker VC Memorial Square. Thursday 30 December
- Sutton in Ashfield, Portland Square. Thursday 30 December
- Ollerton, Forest Road car park. Thursday 30 December
- Kimberley Newdigate Street car park. Friday 31 December
- Newark Market Place. Friday 31 December
- Mansfield Town Football Club, Quarry Lane. 8am-4pm, Wednesday-Friday
- Retford Town Hall, The Square, Retford. 8am-4pm, Wednesday-Friday
Opening hours for Covid-19 vaccination centres
Walk-in sites are open 9.30am-4.30pm, seven days a week. They will not be open on 25 and 26 December and will re-open on 27 December. For a list of Covid-19 vaccination site opening times over Christmas and New Year, visit NHS Nottingham and Nottinghamshire CCG website.