Date of meeting
24 November 2015
What was the meeting about?
Dementia is a key priority within the Health and Wellbeing Strategy and is a topic that crosses health, social care, voluntary sector and other boundaries. It is particularly relevant for the population of Nottinghamshire which has an increasing proportion of older people who may be at risk.
The event will focus on dementia & will aim to inform a county wide framework for action for the Health & Wellbeing Board and its partners. This will provide a local focus to address the recommendations in the Prime Minister’s Challenge 2020 (link below) which calls for a new set of actions.
- Invitation [Word]
- Draft agenda [Word]
- The challenge of dementia [Powerpoint]
- Nottingham West CCG - A practice perspective [Powerpoint]
- Compass workers & Alzheimer's Society [Powerpoint]
- How research helps people with dementia [Powerpoint]
- Well pathway for dementia [PDF]
- Dementia event summary [PDF]