12 October 2016
12 October 2016 from 1.30pm to 4.30pm
Place of meeting: Edwinstowe House, High Street, Edwinstowe, Nottinghamshire, NG21 9PR
Topic: Caring for carers
"Learn how we can work together to support unpaid carers"
- 5.8 million people are providing unpaid care in England and Wales, (2011 Census)
- over 90,000 in Nottinghamshire, look after someone (2011 Census)
- carers are estimated to save the UK economy £119 billion per year in care costs.
Come and find out about:
- support for young carers
- developing carer friendly communities
- reviewing carers’ services
- sustaining future support for carers
Find out what you can do to support this work through our interactive workshops to secure support for carers in Nottinghamshire.