Better Care Fund
The Better Care Fund aims to transform local health and social care services so that they work together to provide better joined up care and support.
It's a government initiative, bringing resources from the NHS and local authorities into a single pooled budget. Work on the plans for Nottinghamshire started in 2013, with reports to the Health and Wellbeing Board on 8 January, 2 April, 2 July and 3 September 2014.
The final plans were submitted to NHS England in August 2014, and Department of Health Ministers approved the plans on 11 September 2014.
Here are the final plans:
- Nottinghamshire Better Care Fund Planning Template - Part 1 [PDF]
- Nottinghamshire Better Care Fund Planning Template - Part 2 [PDF]
- Map of Nottinghamshire Boundaries [PDF]
- Health and Wellbeing Strategy in Nottinghamshire 2014-2017 [PDF]
- Nottinghamshire Mental Health Strategy 2014-17 [PDF]
- Planned BCF Schemes and Themes [PDF]
- BCF Scheme Implementation Plans [Excel]
- Nottinghamshire BCF Reporting Template [PDF]
- Bassetlaw - A Community of Care and Support - Strategic Plan 2014-2019 [PDF]
- Mid-Nottinghamshire - Five Year Health and Social Care Strategy 2014-2019 [PDF]
- South Nottinghamshire - 2014-2019 [PDF]
- Integrated Commissioning Carers Strategy and Action Plan 2014-2015 [PDF]
- 7 Day Services Mapping and Aspirations [PDF]
- Nottinghamshire Multi-agency Consent Form [PDF]
- Nottinghamshire Information Sharing Protocol [Word]
- Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire Area Team Strategy for Primary Care Transformation [PDF]