Children's Centre Service: services during the pandemic
- All of our Children’s Centres are open and our teams are working with families who need support.
- If you come to a Centre, we invite parents to wear a face covering, and we do ask that everyone washes their hands, signs in, and keeps to 1 metre social distancing where possible. If you feel unwell, please do not come to a centre.
- Because we are trying to maintain some social distancing in our buildings, activities such as Stay and Play and Under 1’s groups will still have a limit on the number of places available so please book your place 2 days before the session. Please contact your Children’s Centre to see what is available locally.
- 1-2-1 sessions will be by appointment only.
- Healthy Start Vitamins are available to collect and the FOOD Clubs are open, all by appointment only.
- Baby Self Weigh is available by appointment.
- We will also be offering parents a “welcome back discussion” to answer any queries or for you to let us know about any concerns you may have.