About this course
This course was developed in response to a recent survey of practitioners on parental engagement and home learning. It will support practitioners in planning and initiating tricky conversations with parents.
By the end of the course delegates will
- have increased confidence to plan for tricky conversations.
- feel confident in initiating tricky conversations.
- understand the requirement to record, reflect and respond following a tricky conversation.
How To Book
10 June 2020
Rushcliffe Arena, Rugby Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG2 7HY
£30.00 – Nottinghamshire PVI
£60.00 - Schools
You must use the Eventbrite link to book a course. You cannot contact the course admin to book.
Make sure you have your managers approval before booking on a course.
If you have booked a place but find you cannot make it remember to cancel your place so others can attend.
Please remember to bring your Eventbrite ticket on the day.
If you fail to attend a course you have booked on without cancelling your place via your Eventbrite account no refund will be given.
To view or change your booking in any way (such as cancelling your place) you must setup an Eventbrite account.
The email address you use to set up your account must be the same you used when originally booking the course.
Make sure your email address is correct or you will not receive any of the course information or notifications.
If you cannot go on a course and want a colleague to go in your place:
- if there are still places left then your colleague must book their own place and you must cancel yours
- if a course is full then telephone 0115 977 2510 to change the booking.
If you need any information then contact our business support team by:
- telephone: 0115 977 2510
- email: email@example.com