The Role Of The Key Person
Title: The Role of the Key Person
Course tutor: Early Childhood Services
About this course
This course has been developed to support practitioners in the role of the key person. The course will explore the theory behind attachment, EYFS requirements and the day to day practice of the role.
The aims of the course are:
- To support practitioners to understand the role of the key person including the qualities needed.
- To help the key persons to better support children’s emotional development.
- To understand the impact of a quality key person system on children and their families and the theory which underpins this.
How To Book
Wednesday 6 May 2020
1pm - 4pm
Richard Herrod Centre, Foxhill Road, Carlton, Nottingham, NG4 1RL
NCC/ City EY Provider: £30
NCC/City School: £60
Non Nottinghamshire Provider: £60
You must use the Eventbrite link to book a course. You cannot contact the course admin to book.
Make sure you have your managers approval before booking on a course.
If you have booked a place but find you cannot make it remember to cancel your place so others can attend.
Please remember to bring your Eventbrite ticket on the day.
If you fail to attend a course you have booked on without cancelling your place via your Eventbrite account no refund will be given.
To view or change your booking in any way (such as cancelling your place) you must setup an Eventbrite account.
The email address you use to set up your account must be the same you used when originally booking the course.
Make sure your email address is correct or you will not receive any of the course information or notifications.
If you cannot go on a course and want a colleague to go in your place:
- if there are still places left then your colleague must book their own place and you must cancel yours
- if a course is full then telephone 0115 977 2510 to change the booking.
If you need any information then contact our business support team by:
- telephone: 0115 977 2510
- email: email@example.com