Supporting Children with English as an Additional Language (EAL) skills
Course title: Supporting Children with English as an Additional Language (EAL) skills
Course ref: EAL
Course tutor: Equality and Achievement Consultant
Course level: All levels
Target audience:This course is for room leaders and practitioners who are qualified to NVQ2 or NVQ3 working in an early years setting or experienced child-minders
About this course
The training will cover the following learning outcomes:
- to develop confidence and knowledge to support children with EAL skills
- to know how to assess, monitor progress and plan for children with EAL skills
- to provide practical teaching and learning strategies and share appropriate resources to support the development of children with EAL skills
The following costs will apply to this training course:
- NCC/City EY provider: £30
- NCC/City school: £60
- Non Nottinghamshire provider: £60
Courses are payable by credit or debit card at the time of booking, please follow the instructions on Eventbrite – invoices will not be sent for these courses.
8 May 2019
9.30am – 12.30am
Mansfield Civic Centre, Chesterfield Road South, Mansfield, NG19 7NH
28 June 2019
9.30am – 12.30pm
Middle Street Resource Centre, Middle Street, Beeston, Nottingham NG9 2AR
You must use the Eventbrite link to book and pay for a course. You cannot contact the course admin to book.
Make sure you have your manager’s approval before booking on a course.
If you have booked a place but find you cannot make it, remember to cancel your place so others can attend.
Please remember to bring your Eventbrite ticket on the day. If you have not booked on the course, you will be turned away.
If you fail to attend a course you have booked on without cancelling your place via your Eventbrite account no refund will be given.
To view or change your booking in any way (such as cancelling your place) you must setup an Eventbrite account.
The email address you use to set up your account must be the same you used when originally booking the course.
Make sure your email address is correct or you will not receive any of the course information or notifications.
If you cannot go on a course and want a colleague to go in your place:
- if there are still places left then your colleague must book their own place and you must cancel yours
- if a course is full then telephone 0115 977 2510 to change the booking.
If you need any information then contact our business support team by:
- Phone: 0115 977 2510
- Email: email@example.com